The wonders never cease.
What do you think was the biggest Cuba-related news story this past February?
- The murder of hunger striker and political prisoner Orlando Zapata Tamayo (50%, 25 Votes)
- The continued imprisonment of humanitarian Alan P. Gross for handing out cellphones and laptops in Cuba (12%, 6 Votes)
- Brazilian President Lula's visit to Cuba and moribund dictator Fidel Castro (10%, 5 Votes)
- Raul Castro is the guest of "honor" at The Summit of Latin American and Caribbean Unity in Mexico (8%, 4 Votes)
- Castro regime torturer Ramiro Valdes goes to Venezuela to "help" them with their electricity problems (8%, 4 Votes)
- Seven Cuban doctors suing Cuba and Venezuela in the U.S. after they were forced to work to pay off Venezuela for supplying Cuba with cheap oil (6%, 3 Votes)
- A group of Canadian tourists stranded at an airport in Cuba with little food and water (4%, 2 Votes)
- A U.S. diplomatic delegation meets with Cuban dissidents, drawing criticism from the regime's apparatchiks (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 50