The wonders never cease.
Fidel Castro recently admitted he was guilty of a "great injustice" for the poor treatment of homosexuals in Cuba during the 60s and 70s. What other great injustices are he and his cohorts guilty of
- All of the above plus way too many more to list here (85%, 34 Votes)
- Summary executions of political opponents (8%, 3 Votes)
- Destruction and separation of families (5%, 2 Votes)
- Theft of property (3%, 1 Votes)
- The sinking of the "13 de Marzo" and shootdown of unarmed Brothers to the Rescue Cessnas (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 40