Lots of rumors floating around that Fidel Castro is finally dead.
- Babalu Blog has a few posts dedicated to the topic, here’s the latest one.
- The Caudillo Maximo hasn’t posted any new blatherings on his propaganda website.
- Castro’s Mini-Me, Hugo Chavez, is denying Castro is dead (and we all know how good a commie’s word is).
- The fact that, as noted on Castro Death Watch before, Castro himself was nowehere to be seen on his birthday
- Then of course, we all know about his “Castro-intestinal” illness, from which he has never apparently quite fully recovered.
As long as I can remember, there have been rumors of Castro’s death, which have always turned out to be false, sadly. So there’s an element of the “Boy Who Cried Wolf” here. But given the old fart’s age and health, the likelihood of his death seems greater this time around. Heck, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Stay tuned to Castro Death Watch for updates…